For information on weekly topics, visit our Grand Rounds page.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic & education administrative time changes, GRs will take place virtually via ZOOM and will start at 8:00 AM starting Wednesday 1/6. Active participation during Q&A is encouraged via appropriate entry in ZOOM chat. Use the link below to connect.
How to get CME credit for Virtual Grand Rounds
- “Live Credit” is available upon entry (until 8:15am) onto the ZOOM GR where your FULL NAME is clearly shown. (If logging in on your phone or other device please change your name so that is recognizable).
- “Enduring CME Credit” is available on our previously recorded GRs up to 3 months from the presentation date. (Recordings will be posted within 24 hours of the original presentation)
- Click on and watch the presentation you’d like credit for.
- Then click the blue “Enduring CME Credit” link to the right of the recording link. (first one to be posted by 1/8)
- You will be taken to a login page (first time users will need to create a login/password). After self-enrolling into the specific talk, you’ll
complete an attestation or answer questions to claim your CME credit.