Research reveals happening! Clinical researchers under the direction of PI Yong Wang, PhD, have poster/oral presentations at the Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES) Annual meeting 10/13-15; OBGYN engineering collaborator Dr. Christine O’Brien also presenting!
Women’s Health poster presentations: Thursday, Oct 13, 2022; 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM CDT:
- “Development of Uterine Peristalsis Imaging (UPI) in Normal Menstrual Cycle”; Presenter (poster): Sicheng Wang; Principal Investigator: Yong Wang; Primary author: Yiqi Lin
- “Maternal aRMOR: Early detection of postpartum hemorrhage with a wearable optical device”; Presenter (poster): Christine O’Brien
Biomedical Imaging and Instrumentation poster presentations:
- Thursday, Oct 13, 2022 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM CDT: Initial Quantification of Cervical Microstructure by using Diffusion Basis Spectrum Imaging – a Magnetic Resonance Imaging-based Method”; Presenter (oral): Wenjie Wu Principal Investigator: Yong Wang
- Friday, Oct 14, 2022 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM CDT: “Electrograms Denoise and Artifact Removal using Coordinate-based Autoencoder”; Presenter (poster): Hansong Gao
- Saturday, Oct 15, 2022 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM CDT: “Ultrasound-based Electromyometrial Imaging System”; Presenter (oral): Zichao Wen; Coauthors: Stephanie Pizzella, Haonan Xu, Yuelin Li, Yong Wang