Join us as we bring together scholars, clinicians, and partners from a range of disciplinary and specialty backgrounds united by a shared interest in advancing science that will lead to more just and equitable abortion and contraception.
#SFP2022 will be held in Baltimore, MD from December 3-5, 2022, with pre-conference events on December 2.
Why attend #SFP2022?
Essential science – Explore the latest and best family planning research
- Hear from top researchers during oral abstracts sessions
- Browse the Poster Hall
- Discover why the Society is your #SourceForScience
Essential Learning – Take an educational deep dive with 2.5 days of wide-ranging content
- Be inspired by expert faculty members
- Earn CE credits
- Gain knowledge to incorporate into your research and clinical practice
Essential networking – Connect, collaborate, and celebrate with 1,200 family planning clinicians, scholars, and partners
- Celebrate the accomplishments of the 2022 Awardees
- Identify your next collaborator
- Meet and mingle with Special Interest Group members