Holly R. Hoefgen, MD
Assistant Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Co-director, Integrated Care & Fertility Preservation Program
Dr. Hoefgen is an assistant professor of obstetrics & gynecology at Washington University School of Medicine and an attending physician at St. Louis Children’s Hospital and Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Dr. Hoefgen received her medical degree in 2008 from Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL, where she also completed her residency training in obstetrics and gynecology. She completed her clinical fellowship specializing in pediatric and adolescent gynecology at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, MO in 2014.
In addition to providing general and specialty gynecologic care to girls and young women, Dr. Hoefgen is the co-founder and co-director of the Integrated Care & Fertility Preservation Program at Washington University, focusing on fertility preservation in patients with medical illness or treatments that threaten the function of their ovaries. She assists with the long-term gynecologic needs of cancer survivors.
To make an appointment with Dr. Hoefgen, call 314-273-4PAG
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Annual Faculty Awards, Clinical Team Award (Comprehensive Fertility Care & Preservation Program), 2017
Professional societies, organizations and committee involvement
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG), 2006– present, Fellow 2/2016 – present
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), 2016-present
- North American Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology (NASPAG), 2013 – present
- International Fertility Preservation Guidelines Working Group
- Oncofertility Consortium Pediatric Initiative Network