Driving Solutions to Improve Health Outcomes in the Latinx Community is hosted by the Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (ODEI) and the Latino Medical Student Association (LMSA).
In this session we will hear from experts at WUSM and our local community about health outcomes in the Latinx population. Panelists will share important work that many are doing to improve access and outcomes in our region and beyond, including vaccine hesitancy. Included in our panel discussion will be:
- Dr. Gloria Guzman, MD, MSd, MPH, Assistant Professor of Radiology, Section of Neuroradiology, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University School of Medicine
- Dr. Fernando Gutierrez, MD, Professor of Radiology
- Diego Abente, President and CEO of Casa de Salud
- Ann Rodriguez, BJC Spanish Language Interpreter
- Pilar Kellogg, BJC Spanish Language Interpreter
October 11, 2021 5:00 P.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Please register to attend this Virtual event on Zoom Please select a valid form
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all Washington University School of Medicine sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this event, at least one week before start of the event please contact the Washington University School of Medicine Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in advance at 314-273-2809 or MedDEI@wustl.edu.