This event is open to the public.
Learn about and register for this event on the BJC HealthCare Diversity, Equity and Inclusion website:
Panel Discussion – Creating Belonging Together »
- Dawn Gipson (she/her), Director of DEI Policy and Programming at Centene
- Dewitt Campbell (he/him), Program Director at The National Conference for Community and Justice (NCCJ) of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Kristin Mosley (she/her), Director of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at St. Louis CITY SC
- Schron Jackson (she/her), Director of Community Engagement and Customer Care at Schnucks
- Steve Parks (he/him), Director of Programs at Diversity Awareness Partnership (DAP)
Thank you for joining the Offices of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at BJC HealthCare and Washington University School of Medicine for our 2022 Diversity Week celebration: Belonging is Intentional.
We define belonging as the feeling of safety and support when the people we care for and partner with have a sense of acceptance, inclusion and identity. While “belonging” is often described as a feeling of an individual, it is also the summation of intentional efforts by organizations through policies, programs and processes that create and maintain an environment where individuals can bring their authentic selves to work.
Each Diversity Week event is designed to reinforce what we hold to be true — that your voice matters, and you belong here.