For information on weekly topics, visit our Grand Rounds page.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic & education administrative time changes, GRs will take place virtually via ZOOM and will start at 8:00 AM starting Wednesday 1/6. Active participation during Q&A is encouraged via appropriate entry in ZOOM chat. Use the link below to connect.
How to get CME credit for Virtual Grand Rounds
Starting in January 2021, you can receive Continued Med Education (CME) credits in one of two ways.
- “Live Credit” is available upon entry (until 8:15am) onto the ZOOM GR where your FULL NAME is clearly shown. (If logging in on your phone or other device please change your name so that is recognizable).
- “Enduring CME Credit” is available on our previously recorded GRs up to 3 months from the presentation date. (Recordings will be posted within 24 hours of the original presentation)
- Click on and watch the presentation you’d like credit for.
- Then click the blue “Enduring CME Credit” link to the right of the recording link. (first one to be posted by 1/8)
- You will be taken to a login page (first time users will need to create a login/password). After self-enrolling into the specific talk, you’ll
complete an attestation or answer questions to claim your CME credit.