Diversity & Inclusion 1.0 – Awareness (This is a virtual training)
Awareness – The goal of this interactive training is to provide participants with a basic awareness of cultural diversity as well as how culture influences the workplace, campus and clinical care environment at Washington University School of Medicine.
The class is a combination of experiential and didactic training designed to:
- Define diversity, equity and inclusion
- Communicate the importance of diversity and inclusion initiatives to the university
- Explore the impact of exclusion
- Understand the importance of being an ally
How to Register: Registration must be completed by logging into LearnatWork and selecting HR – Diversity & Inclusion 1.0, course number 00006181 and class ID number 000057853. The registration expiration for this training is beginning of business day 01/26/2022.
How to attend the training: This is a virtual training and conducted in Zoom. Please ignore any links from SABA to join this training. The Zoom link will be sent to registered learners before January 28, 2022.
What to do after training is completed: A
After the training has been completed and the completion update is made by the Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, learners will receive a system generated Email from Washington University Learn@Work. The Email contains a link to the evaluation. Complete the evaluation as soon as you can to avoid action messages of “in progress, pending action or “incomplete” in your Plan. The message is not associated with the training, but the evaluation.
Where to get help:
- Computer, audio, video connectivity questions – contact IThelp 314-933-3333, ITHelp@wustl.edu
- Zoom questions – contact Andrew Bauer 314-935-4599, email@example.com
- Training questions – contact Valerie Joyner 314-852-2798, firstname.lastname@example.org
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all Washington University School of Medicine sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this event, at least one week before the event, please contact the Washington University School of Medicine Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in advance at 314-273-2809 or MedDEI@wustl.edu.