Clinical Research Facility
Provided by the Division of Clinical Research, the 10,000 square-foot clinical research facility offers researchers and their patients one convenient location to complete the research process. Proximity to epidemiology colleagues in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology makes it an ideal location for conducting multidisciplinary studies.
The clinical research building includes:
- Patient waiting room and two exam rooms
- Phlebotomy room and intake area (including scale)
- Portable colposcope, ultrasound and blood pressure monitoring
- CLIA-certified laboratory specimen processing and packing area
- Temporary workstations
- Study monitoring area with network connection
- Two media-ready conference rooms
- Drug storage room
- Locked storage, refrigerator and Pyxis
Obstetric exam rooms are also available in the Maternity Building for the purpose of seeing patients for clinical research studies.
Ob/Gyn Clinical Research Facility
4533 Clayton Ave., CB 8219 | St. Louis, MO 63110-1501
Open in Google Maps »
More resources for investigators
Additional support services and core facilities available to researchers in the ob/gyn department include scientific manuscript editing, grant-finding and -writing assistance and tissue and data banks.